Thank you for joining us at one of our favourite places, our server. We're excited about Minevictus, and are always happy to meet people who feel the same way. We want everyone to get the most out of what we provide and our community, so we ask that you please read and follow these guidelines. Please enjoy your visit here!
👍 Respect towards players
On Minevictus, we pride ourselves on having freedom of speech. However, don't overdo it with all the NSFW whenever chatting with players. You can talk about anything you want but don't make it distasteful. It's also important to mention that swearing is allowed, just refrain from calling anyone names based on his believes or sexuality as that is... childish.
You're allowed to have an opinion and voice it but keep in mind that there is a fine line between stating your opinion and being disrespectful. Minevictus allows civil debates but not non-civil or heated arguments should be kept somewhere else.
There will absolutely be no hate speech or bullying. We do not tolerate harassment, be it sexual or not. We also do not allow any sort of toxicity or racism/discrimination towards any players or groups of people whatsoever. This includes witch-hunting those who have violated these guidelines.
- Respect your fellow players.
- Repeatedly being disrespectful may lead to punishments.
- You can say whatever you please so long as you're ethical, civil, and do not harass others.
- Any form for toxicity, racism, discrimination, and other unethical violations will be harshly punished.
🙇♀️ Chat restrictions
In order to keep the chat enjoyable for everyone on the platforms of Minevictus, spamming and advertising third parties is not allowed and may get you punished to the discretion of our Helpers.
There is a fine line between advertising and mentioning. We allow subtle to mention your YouTube channel for example. However, do not misuse this luxury and blatantly advertise third parties.
💥 Griefing guidelines
There is a zero-tolerance towards intentional griefing. We review each case of griefing separately, meaning that if it’s minor grief and you genuinely weren’t aware of what was going on, we willtake that into consideration.
It is very important that everyone understands what may be perceived as griefing by our Helpers. The general understanding by the community of griefing is;
- deliberately vandalizing builds;
- stealing items from players;
- making changes without permission;
- killing players against their will;
- any of the above in unclaimed or claimed territory.
If you have any further questions about what may or may not be deemed as griefing, please message a staff member in-game or ask the question under the #support channel in our Discord server which you can find here.
- Griefing and stealing is not allowed. If you didn't make it, it's not yours to touch, no matter its claim status.
- If people don't want you to kill them over and over, tell them about
/pvp and stop killing them.
🌵 Modded clients
We are fairly liberal when it comes to using modded clients, as long as your client modifications do not give you an advantage over other players. There many hacks and/or forms for un-"Notchian" changes which we don’t allow including, but not limited to, x-ray (including resource-packs), auto-clickers and flight exploits.
However, we do allow modifications that don't have a big game-changing effect such as, but not limited, to every feature of OptiFine or minimap modifications without x-ray, cave-finder, and equivalent features enabled.
Anything "Notchian" is something which was intended upon by Mojang and/or Notch/Markus Persson. This means anything which might have been added by their team(s).
- Cheating in any way is a big no-no.
- Use legitimate mods (OptiFine is great, x-ray is not).
- Any minimap which shows stuff such as caves and mobs are not allowed.
💡 Honorable mentions
Upon any punishment which one deems unfair, it is possible to contact to contact the staff member who has issued the punishment to absolve it, elaborate or come to an agreement. Note that although we have internal guidelines, it is to our Helpers' discretion to issue punishments without reference to these guidelines. Because no cases are the same, we do not have public guidelines for punishments. Punishments may be silently applied if there is risk of witch-hunting, or at our discretion.
If for any reason you wish to file a complaint about a certain punishment or wish to get a one-off unban from your permanent ban, please post in the Ban Appeals section of this forum or message us directly on our Discord.
- Tell us if you think something unfair happens. We go to great lengths to have everyone receive a fair punishment.
- Did you get banned? Appeal your ban here, and you might experience it be real short.